"Breakfast 2.0" Sachets
If your current breakfast is non-existent or consists of mostly carbs (including oats, granola, etc.), we strongly advise you to think again: sugar spikes in the morning causes you to crave for sugar throughout the day. Not to mention insulin insensitivity, which causes alot more problems in the long run.
Enter "Breakfast 2.0", our twist to the famous Bulletproof Coffee. We combined Yerba Mate tea and C8-MCT oil in a convenient single-serve sachet. It'll kickstart your brain while teaching your body to burn fat as body and brain fuel.
Potent C8-MCT oil
The most potent fat that teaches your body to use fat as energy.
From preparation to consumption. Formula mixes well with cold water.
Kickstart your mind
Yerba Mate tea gives you the caffeine equivalent of a cup of coffee. Stay mentally sharp throughout the day.
Partial Intermittent Fasting
Stay sharper and see results faster than conventional intermittent fasting.
Yerba Mate tea helps defend your cells from damage.
When should I take this?
- To kick-start your mornings.
- (Partial intermittent fasting) Ideally at least 12 hours after your last meal.
- (Partial intermittent fasting) Wait about 4 hours till your next meal, or at least 16 hours after your last meal.
How should I take this?
- Mix and stir in glass of water of any temperature.
- For extra fuel for your body and brain, you may mix a tablespoon of either grass-fed cow's milk butter or ghee into a hot glass of "Breakfast 2.0".
- It takes getting used to, but the results will make you want to!
Why Yerba Mate?
- For centuries, South Americans have been consuming Yerba Mate for its various benefits (see below).
- Best of both worlds: the mental and physical boost from a coffee combined with the various benefits of drinking black and green tea.
- Tim Ferriss (high profile author/entrepreneur/investor) is credited to making it popular in recent years by including Yerba Mate in his morning routine.
- Benefits (see healthline.com for citations):
- Rich in antioxidants and nutrients.
- Can boost energy and improve mental focus.
- May enhance physical performance.
- May protect against infections.
- May help you lose weight and belly fat.
- May boost your immune system.
- Lowers blood sugar levels.
- May lower your risk of heart disease.
How much caffeine in each 3.5g serving?