"Focus Fuel" Sachets
Yerba Mate tea has been cultivated and consumed in South America for centuries. Yerba Mate is our choice of "Focus Fuel" because it's the best of both worlds: the caffeine equivalent of coffee plus all the goodness of tea (antioxidants, etc.). Consider this as your coffee replacement.
Just add a sachet to cold/hot water and enjoy the physical and mental boost, without the jitters from a cup of regular coffee. Alternatively, just add to Focus Foods "Liquid Meal".
Mixes with cold water: means you can mix it into your water bottle to be consumed throughout the day.
Yerba mate is a tea leaf grown and consumed for centuries in South America.
Just add to water or our "Liquid Meal". No hot water required means you don't have to leave your desk.
Scientifically proven to give a physical and mental/clarity boost. Powder form for maximum absorption.
Less jittery side-effects compared to coffee.
Better than green tea
More beneficial and effective than green tea in various properties.
Cheaper than most takeaway coffee/tea.
When should I take this?
- To kick-start your mornings.
- Whenever you’d usually have coffee or tea.
- Whenever you need a mental and/or physical boost.
- Throughout the day, e.g. in a bottle.
- Before a power nap (not more than half an hour) for the boost upon waking.
- For mornings while on intermittent fasting. With MCT oil, etc.
- As a better replacement to coffee for Bulletproof Coffee regimes.
- As a natural pre-workout supplement.
- Whenever, really.
- Not 2-3 hours before sleep. Longer if you are a slow caffeine metabolizer.
How should I take this?
- In a glass/mug/tumbler with hot water.
- In a glass/mug/tumbler with cold or room temperature water.
- Powder may clump together initially.
- Some stirring is required.
- Mix it in your water bottle to be consumed throughout the day.
- Mix it into our “Liquid Meal” or any supplements.
- Feel free to experiment!
Why Yerba Mate?
- For centuries, South Americans have been consuming Yerba Mate for its various benefits (see below).
- Best of both worlds: the mental and physical boost from a coffee combined with the various benefits of drinking black and green tea.
- Tim Ferriss (high profile author/entrepreneur/investor) is credited to making it popular in recent years by including Yerba Mate in his morning routine.
- Benefits (see healthline.com for citations):
- Rich in antioxidants and nutrients.
- Can boost energy and improve mental focus.
- May enhance physical performance.
- May protect against infections.
- May help you lose weight and belly fat.
- May boost your immune system.
- Lowers blood sugar levels.
- May lower your risk of heart disease.
What does it taste like?
Like a smokey black tea, with a hint of herbalness
How much caffeine in each 3.5g serving?