"Liquid Meal" (Chocolate)
"Liquid Meal" (Chocolate)
Have a clean superfoods meal/snack in 2 steps, under 2 minutes:
Step 1: Pour water (any temperature) into "Liquid Meal" reuseable plastic bottle.
Step 2: Close lid and shake content.
Never skip a meal again. Or replace it with a nutritionally better one. "Liquid Meal" is a fast, easy, and nutritionally complete meal. Simply add cold water, shake, and enjoy.
None of that bullshit, generic, commercial (a.k.a. cheap) ingredients:
- Pea protein: Non-dairy source of protein. Easily digestible yet keeps you full.
- Oats: Nutritious source of energy. High in fiber. May help lower cholesterol.
- Multigrains mix: 23 types of grains ensures you get your energy from a wide array of sources.
- MCT oil, flaxseed oil: Ketone source of energy. Aids in metabolism of fats. May reduce lactate build-up.
- Wheat germ: More dietary fiber.
- Barley grass: Rich in nutrients and antioxidants to support your immune system.
- Prebiotics: Food for probiotics which keep you digestive tract health in check.
Also comes in sachets.
350kcal or 500kcal per serving.
Vegan friendly. Zero dairy and animal sources.
Contains soy (non-GMO lecithin).
Zero trans fat. Zero cholesterol.
Just add water into and shake the bottle provided. No hot water required means you don't have to leave your desk.
No cooking, no waiting required. Just grab and go. Never skip a meal again. Be in control.
Keeps you full
For at least 4 hours. Up to 6 hours for some individuals, including vigorous activities.
Nutritiously complete. Probably healthier than your typical meal and boosted with prebiotics.
>20 sources of energy
Over 20 sources of energy from carbs (oats, grains), protein (plant-based) and ketones (MCT, flaxseed).
Safe non-meat, non-dairy sources. Zero cholesterol and trans-fat. Low in sugar.
What's in it?
- Pea protein
- Multigrains mix: Organic brown rice, organic black rice, organic millet, organic black millet, organic green millet, organic oat, organic germ, organic buckwheat, organic black buckwheat, barley, calrose rice, organic wheat grains, organic red brown rice, Japanese pearls brown rice, organic oat, oat germ, sorghum rice, organic calcium rice, glutinous rice, black glutinous rice, organic wild purple rice, rice, gorgon.
- MCT oil, flaxseed oil
- Wheat germ
- Barley grass
- Other ingredients: non-GMO soy lecithin, cocoa, stevia.
When should I take this?
- To replace current meal(s) because a “Liquid Meal” is probably more balanced and nutritious than your existing options. Plus you know exactly what you’re consuming.
- Whenever you feel like skipping a meal, do your body (hence mind) a favour and consume “Liquid Meal” instead.
- As a snack in between meals. Skip junk food or off-the-shelf snacks that are primarily sugar.
- Pre-workout/activity: time or portion it so you’re not too full during your workout/activity.
- Not less than 2 hours before sleep.
But I like solid foods
We do, too. We're not vouching for all your meals to be replaced with Focus Foods "Liquid Meal" but only during situations where you're too busy to get a solid meal and/or you can't find a healthy/balanced meal/snack.
Can I lose weight with this?
That depends if you're taking in more calories than you're burning. "Liquid Meal" enables you to calculate conveniently (350kcal or 500kcal per serving). Its ingredients are healthier and its nutrients more balanced than most solid meals out there.
How long will this keep me full?
- At least 3-4 hours.
- Up to 6 hours for some individuals, including vigorous physical activities.
What does it taste like?
A "Liquid Meal" is only flavoured by natural cocoa and stevia. Most people say it tastes good but do expect it to be a little grainy due to its wholesome contents (grains, wheat germ, fibers, etc.).
Do not expect it to be as creamy as most Meal Replacement Products out there and here's why: compare our ingredients on the label and you'll find creamier, sweeter products usually contain alot of artificial flavours, emulsifiers and corn syrup. Some artificial ingredients have names that even we don't recognize.
Will my stomach feel weird?
- Initially: slight chances but for good reasons and not to the extent of having to run to the toilet. Your stomach/body might react to a new ratio of ingredients and composition that you may not be used to, especially if your eating habits prior to this was rather unbalanced.
- If this happens, we expect your body to get used to it in 1-2 weeks.
- After which, you may work up to consuming 2 or more servings per day.
- Do check ingredients to ensure you are not allergic to any.
What is the thickness like?
Like a smoothie.
The longer you leave the shake, the thicker it’d get.
For the ‘fullest’ consistency, try mixing with water and leave in fridge overnight.
Purchase of new packaging
Fast, easy and healthy meal
I still feel hungry after I drank the bottle
Anyway to make me feel fuller?
"Liquid Meal" (Chocolate)
Great taste and delicious . good meal replacement . will continue to buy but hoping they will be able to bring down the price Thanks
I have been consuming this as part of my daily food consumptions. It tastes good compared to other products and i can taste the greens and i don't have any side effect consuming it. I will continue to purchase this product in near future. Note: Should increase the 11 meals to 28 meals
Love the product, keep improving!
The taste actually turned out quite good, I like them. However, the experience of purchasing the product quite tedious for me. I would prefer make payment using ipay88 for example to have a smooth experience rather than using PayPal. Anyhow that is my opinion on payment.